uploading to m68k

[sorry if you receive this twice... mail problems]
[CC to Guy Maor set!]

Hello all!
after about 2 1/2 months of an unprocessed incoming there are now
(as it seems) 3 seperate actions going on.
 - Michael Schmitz has a fairly good connection to master and has
   volunteered to clear our incomming. unfortunately he can do
   this job only until the end of the month.
 - Guy Maor wrote an upload processing script which should be able
   to process uploads for every architecture. but i'm not sure how
   far this script is with multiarchitecture uploads. Guy, you have
   said you will write an how-to-upload document, but it seems that
   i have missed it, could you resend it to me/us?
 - Frank Neumann and Sven Rudolph are moving the m68k area back to
   europe, so that the incoming processing is easier to maintain
   for us.

hmm, i think we should coordinate the work a little bit... :-)))

for me, i would vote for the uploading script from Guy at least
in the long run. So the question is how long will it take to get
the uploading automated for us. Guy? it seems that the script
did already run on our incoming once?

up to then i would say that Michael is clearing our incoming on master,
and if it's going to the end of the month and the script isn't working
yet then we move the m68k uploading to dresden.

comments?
jjm

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 289 - 22387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!