How to sign .changes file?

Hi,
I could as well have directed this question to Juergen directly, but
some others might want to know his answer too, so -

Juergen: I have been "offline" for quite some weeks, but I'm back now,
and having a rather large mail backlog, culd you please just answer one
little question for me:

When preparing a binary package, what do you currently do, and what versions
of tools do you use? Like: I have compiled a package into .deb format,
now what version of dchanges (3.0) should I use, what version of pgp do
you have installed, and what steps do you actually take to create the
.changes file?

Thanks in advance,
Frank

PS: Juergen: About the 'fdformat' program: You once told me you had to
change the FILL_BYTE value to make it sort-of work for your Atari - is
this still required (I think you changed it from 0xf6 to 0xe5), or
did the changes during the last kernel revisions already help? I found that
the (very simple) fdformat source in Erlangen under
...680x0/bin/fdformat.tar.gz doesn't re-define FILL_BYTE at all (but I still
didn't test the program at all on my Amiga disk drives).

PPS: Juergen: As Guy Maor split up miscutils into several smaller
packages, please change my entry for miscutils into:
bdflush         Frank Neumann (...)
debian-utils    "
getty           "    --|
login           "      -- these 3 come from one source package, loginutils
passwd          "    --|
util-linux      "