Package Maintainers

Hi!
here is the latest version of the package maintainer list for
the m68k architecture:

Packagename	Package Maintainer (m68k)
===========	=========================

bsdutils	menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
dchanges	menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
dpkg		menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
emacs		menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
fileutils	menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
findutils	menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
hello		menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
kbd		Frank.Neumann@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de
libg++27	menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
miscutils	Frank.Neumann@informatik.uni-oldenburg.de
mount		menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
ncurses		menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
perl		menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
sh-utils	menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
sharutils	menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
sysvinit	menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
tar		menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
textutils	menden@informatik.tu-muenchen.de

well, this is a really short list for now.
Hartmut: how about the netstd and netbase packages (and the
   other net stuff)?                                         ;-)
Andreas: can i add you for the binutils, gcc, libc packages? ;-)
Geert: hmm, would you like to look at the X11 stuff?         ;-)

anyone i've missed? ;-))))

just as a hint what a architecture maintainer might or might
not want to do, here is an excerpt from the dchanges(1) man page
(well, dchanges-3.0 ;-)
       Registered architecture maintainers  are  responsible  for
       maintining  binary  packages  for  a specific architecture
       which are  derived from the source  files  for  the  named
       package.  Architecture maintainers registering for a pack­
       age which already has a source maintainer are expected  to
       use  the source files maintained by the source maintainer.
       An architecture maintainer registering for a package which
       does  not  have a source maintainer will become the source
       maintainer for that package.
any comments on this?

jjm

ps: dchanges 3.0 suggests another way of registering as
architecture package maintainer, but as the package isn't
yet in the binary area i'll suggest you just email me what
packages you would like to maintain.

--
Juergen Menden                   | Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by me,
tel:    +49 (89) 2051 - 2387     +-----------+ are (usually) not the opinions

Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!