Re: Beta-test start (fwd)

Hi,
Juergen wrote:

> From: Bruce Perens <bruce@pixar.com>
>
> Guys, if we can't get it out by then, it's time for us to admit that
> the project is a failure and start transitioning our users to Red Hat.

[I think this sounds more serious than Bruce actually means]

> this is hard, can we get the base system running till then?

It would be nice, but as we're not connected too closely to the PC
deadlines (ok, there aren't any for them, either :-), it would IMHO not
hurt too much if we cannot do it til then. But you are right, we..uhmm..I
should really get my packages done.

Frank (next algebra exam in 12 days :-\ )