Re: Company for DC16 - some research

Makes a massive amount of sense, and I totally support it.

I don't really view Heidi's fee as a "paid conference organizer" in the
commercial sense. I more view it as a "tax" by the university in return
for taking on a whole lot more financial burden for the event, which is
completely reasonable. Especially since it's likely to save us money
overall.

Allison