Re: Company for DC16 - some research

Hi

I've just chatted to Bill Randall who was one of the organizers of the 6th International Symposium on Process Tomography [1] held in Cape Town in 2012.

He suggested I speak to Heidi Tait of the Continuing Professional Development programme [2], who greatly assisted in organizing their conference (for a fee). If the finances can go through UCT, we might be able to avoid registering a company and paying VAT. He is going to introduce me to her later and I'll see if we can set up a meeting for sometime next week.

Cheers
Graham

[1] http://www.isipt.org/ispt6/
[2] https://www.uct.ac.za/continuinged/cpd/