Re: [Debconf-team] Scheduling DC16 meetings

So.. who's making a call on the dudle?

It looks like Wednesdays 19:00 UTC (21:00 SAST/local event time) still
seems good. If there's no massive objections, can we then make the
meeting tomorrow night? Please add agenda items on the wiki (currently
still blank) [1].

Two things:
* Daylight savings time is happening soon, which changes these times.
We can either choose to stick with the SAST time or do a dudle again
(ha!)
*I don't think we'll find a single time to suit everyone. So my
suggestion is, can we alternate these meetings? Every two weeks on a
Wednesday (21:00 SAST, which is 19:00 UTC and 20:00UTC after DST...)
and then every other week another day, perhaps Thursday?, same time.

Can you all have a look at those options and chat about it on IRC, so
we get something that works for most?

regards

[1] - https://debconf.org/action/submit/DebConf16/Meetings/2015-09-16