Re: Scheduling DC16 meetings

>There will be one more meeting on the old schedule: #debconf16-capetown,
>at 18:30 UTC on Wednesday 9th:
>https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Meetings/2015-09-09

Perfect thanks Stefano for clearing that up.

Regards
Tammy

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 12:32 AM, Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org> wrote:
While work on the DC15 final report continues, our focus starts to shift
to the next DebConf, DC16.

Until now, the DC16 team has been meeting on Wednesdays at 18:30 UTC.
However, that may not work for the rest of the broader DebConf team, so
we are re-polling on the best time for meetings:
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/xwrd6g9h/

If you've already seen this poll, please check it again. New time
options have been added, several times, since it was first announced.

These meetings will be held in #debconf-team. I think we should try to
reduce use of the dc16 mailing list and IRC channel, and keep everything
central. (Having to CC both lists, like this, is especially annoying)

I think the normal pattern will be that only the coordination team is
expected to attend the meetings. Other team leads short report in, maybe
once a month, or when necessary.

There will be one more meeting on the old schedule: #debconf16-capetown,
at 18:30 UTC on Wednesday 9th:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Meetings/2015-09-09

Hopefully we can announce the new schedule by the end of this week.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/