Re: Debian logo/font question

Hi Bernelle

The Diamond is nice but wouldn't recommend the swirl and the diamond, it would be very busy.
But we are focusing on the Debconf logo not the Debian, so I wouldn't use the same font as the Debian logo, it is a bit dated. I think perhaps sticking with something fresh and modern.

But I have to agree that the diamond is nicer than the swirl it does make more sense than the swirl.

What did you have in mind here?

Regards
Tammy