Re: Debian logo/font question
- To: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Bernelle Verster <email@example.com>, DebConf Cape Town Bid <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Debian logo/font question
- From: Tammy Manning <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 16:41:51 +0200
- Message-id: <CAEDpbMVfZ=NLZ_KV0vUD0e37Yaa4Xc2wNxaG373GUg3eib29QQ@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <556B8AC3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <CAMrb2ARpQcJQupPoMN7HWjxdW1fj_V=kBdVpD7G7Dg7qhvQGPA@mail.gmail.com> <556B8AC3.email@example.com>
The Diamond is nice but wouldn't recommend the swirl and the diamond, it would be very busy.
But we are focusing on the Debconf logo not the Debian, so I wouldn't use the same font as the Debian logo, it is a bit dated. I think perhaps sticking with something fresh and modern.
But I have to agree that the diamond is nicer than the swirl it does make more sense than the swirl.
What did you have in mind here?