Re: Debian logo/font question

On 05/31/2015 04:52 AM, Bernelle Verster wrote:
Allison, Martin, can you give me a bit more info on this font and the
diamond? Did this precede the swirl? Is this font still THE font?

The font came up around the time we were first answering Tammy's design survey. I answered:

"The font used for the Debian project logo is "Andika Basic"
(http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/andika-basic) so we've been thinking
of using that, but we're flexible. It does need to be a font available
under an open license (we can help you find one)."

The swirl and text are usually used together, see:

https://www.debian.org/logos/

Allison