Re: Free Beer Sessions: 11 June 2015 Linking up with Cape Town

Thanks Angela

I can speak live next week only (skype: indiebio).
I suggest Jonathan decide on a time, as his schedule is more constrained.
To start, I suggest Tuesday/Wednesday late afternoon/evening.

I am based at the University of Cape Town and we have been using a venue here, which is free and the internet is really good. I suggest we stick with this (pending input from Jonathan, perhaps he has another suggestion), while we're piloting this.
(Jonathan, we'd move it up to the Seminar room so it's not so stuffy though)

How would you all feel asking for a registration + email to be able to include post-event feedback?

regards