From: Phelokazi Mbebe <phelokazi.mbebe@uct.ac.za>
Date: Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 11:30 AM
Subject: RE: Group accommodation booking: July 2016
To: "bernellev@gmail.com" <bernellev@gmail.com>

Dear Bernelle

Thank you for your booking enquiry.

These attached rates are 2015 rates, we can estimate a +- 10% increase for 2016 and also bear in mind the residence allocation will also be known closer to the time.

Should you have any further enquiries p[lease do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Phelokazi Mbebe (Mrs)

Vacation Accommodation Officer

logo