From: Mike Aldridge <mike@capetowntv.org>
Date: Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 3:16 PM
Subject: CTV info
To: info@capetowntv.org

Dear Producer,

CTV is looking for someone who is interested in putting together a pilot show on parenting skills and children’s health. Some potential sponsors have indicated an interest in financing a series on this topic, so we need a pilot which can be used for promoting the concept in order to secure funding. If you are interested in pursuing this project, please let me know.

If you are delivering programmes to CTV, please be aware of our revised Delivery Requirements (attached). Note that we now need programmes to be delivered in three segments, so you will have to provide these as separate MPEG2 files on DVD. Note that we prefer delivery on DVD and you can only deliver on Flash drive or hard drive by prior arrangement.

Kind regards,

Mike Aldridge

Broadcast Manager: CTV

tune into cate town tv.jpg