Re: Introduction and offer to help

Hello Manuel (and others, see below),

better late than never, and even though you already participated in
the first meeting: welcome, and thank you for your interest and
willingness to help!

Even though we are currently revamping DebConf orga a bit and the
following list of teams is probably way over the top, it does give
a bit of an idea as to the sort of work we do and the niches we
have:

  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Teams

Have a look, and if you feel like your name should be in some of
those lists, add it!

This also applies to everyone else who joined and has not seen the
page, of course.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf14: Portland, OR, USA:   http://debconf14.debconf.org