Re: Scholarships

> As per IRC, at the same meeting, azeem, conny, and me came to the
> conclusion that a specific definition of what "diversity" means
> would be the only thing needed to make this palatable to decision
> makers. An extra package _on top_ of, say, bronze or silver, may
> appeal to some potential sponsors as long as they know what we
> actually _mean_.

I've added to the brochure that we're considering venturing into
this domain, but I did not include any specifics. The reasoning here
is simply to make sure sponsors know about it right from the start,
but to buy us time to agree on exactly those things.

The most important aspect that I think we all agree on already is:
we stay in control of our diversity outreach programme, i.e. we
don't let the sponsors choose the people or give them influence in
other ways. They get to say that they support our diversity efforts,
but we do the work.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org