Re: post-dinner sessions (was: Schedule proposals)

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 9:35 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
> I agree that post-dinner sessions in HD are probably not ideal.

I fear that scheduled post-dinner sessions would work against getting
people to socialize. Some might want to attend that one last
interesting session while the others are already going out. Dinner is
a natural and commonly accepted closure of the official day programme
and usually opens up the informal part of the day.

Richard