Re: HD network meeting: 18 Sep 14:00–16:00

also sprach Franziska Lichtblau <rhalina@old-forest.org> [2014-09-05 17:26 +0200]:
> I could attend on a strictly if needed basis - I'd need to take 1-2 days
> off and I am a bit low on vacation days this year.
>
> If I can help in any other ways, please point be to it. But I think
> there're already people with expertise there.

I think it would be good to have one or two of use there, but this
is not needed, at all. So we're covered, don't worry. Keep your
vacation days until the network needs more direct attention ;)

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16 in your country? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16