Status of our registration

Dear all,

our bylaws have been OK'ed by the financial authorities and we have
confirmation that they are in line with the requirements of a
non-profit. We do not yet an actual proof positive, as we need to
follow some other procedures, first.
One of those steps was an extraordinary meeting in which the bylaws
have been modified to conform with the requirements above.
madduck is also working on our tax situation, in particular
Vorsteuerabzug and related for which I have sent an initial letter to
the financial authorities and received reply that's being worked on.

Bullet points of what follows next:

* Tomorrow, I will sign registration papers in front of an attesting notary
* I will then scan everything and send it off towards the Vereinsregister
** They will register us
* Once we are registered, I will send registration papers, founding
papers, and current bylaws to the financial authority
** They will confirm that we are non-profit. From this point on, we
can accept donations
* Once we are non-profit, the financial authorities can work on our
status with regards to Vorsteuerabzug. The necessary paperwork will
most likely be included in the non-profit letter.

Richard