Meeting tonight

Dear all,

we skipped the last meeting in favour of email summaries by the people
who are actively working on something.
As madduck pointed out, the grand total last time was one email (his)
and no one else sent anything. As I promised to send an email
regarding the status of our registration to everyone, I am at least as
much as to blame as everyone else.

Yet, there isn't enough movement atm to warrant a "full" meeting, either.

I would suggest that we try to write summaries today; depending on
what's in those, we can decide if we skip another meeting

On the one hand, skipping them is not something we should get used to;
otoh, _requiring_ clean email summaries instead forces all teams or
otherwise active people to really sit down & write down their current
status cleanly. Then again, IRC is more interactive and allows quicker
feedback.
Back and forth, pro and con.

For the record, I think we need updates on:

* registration: RichiH
* sponsorship brochure: rhalina
* taxes: madduck
* website: _rene_ (?)