Re: Reminder: DebConf15 IRC meeting this Monday, Sept 29th at 19:30 UTC [21:30 CEST]

Hey folks,

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 05:55:45PM +0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Once again, the meeting will be in #debconf-team. This time, though,
> it will be at 19:30 UTC [21:30 CEST].
>
> A tentative Agenda is here:
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/Minutes/2014-09-29

As I can not make it tonight, here some small comments:

German translation:
I just re-read the whole thing and fixed 2 small typos, etc. and IMHO the
thing is ready for launch

DayTrip/Conference Dinner/Information from locals:
Sadly all my contacts in the area have no experience with so large groups
to the is now new idea regarding that...

Dates (FrOSCon, CCC):
I just talked to Scotty - he has no new input, but will tell us when
something happens.

On a general note: I'm basically out of time for the next two weeks. We
have the semester starting around here and I'm respoonsible for a 2 week
block course on C programming for first semester students - so I'm out.

I'll poke when I'm avilable again - of course I'll give information update
on the FrosCon/CCC stuff when I get new input there.

Have a short and constructive meeting :D

Cheers,
Rhalina

--
rhalina (Franziska Lichtblau)                  rhalina@old-forest.org
                                             lichtblau@cip.ifi.lmu.de

«I refuse to be bound by software I cannot trust and negotiate with.»
                                                    -- Enrico Zini --