DC15 Team meeting tonight on #debconf-team at 19:30 UTC (21:30 CEST)

Hey all,

As discussed two weeks ago, we will have a DC15 team meeting every
other Monday, at 21:30 Germany time (which translates to 19:30 UTC for
today and 20:30 UTC starting from the next meeting).

The agenda for tonight's meeting is at:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/Minutes/2014-10-13#Agenda

Please add any extra subjects that you might be interested in
discussing at the end of the table, we might re-arrange before the
meeting if there are urgent matters that need discussing.

If you are interested in the organization of DC15 we ask you to try to
be there. Meetings last 1 hour. Any business that can't be discussed
during the meeting should either go to the mailing list or wait until
the next meeting.

--
Besos,
Marga