Re: [Debconf-sponsors-team] RFC DC15 sponsorship brochure

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 9:42 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:

>   - instead of offering that sponsors get to say a few words, we say
>     that we "could imagine that this includes you opening the
>     buffet, or wishing our participants a nice meal," and regarding
>     the C&W party, I formulated it "we could picture you raising
>     a glass and declaring the event to have begun."

This has a somewhat underwhelming tone to it. Maybe invite them and
offer to toast them/their companies?

> If there are no further voices, I'd like to push this to dc-team
> ASAP. Ok?

I am still unsure about room naming.

Also, I added some minor last minute changes (see Git).

Overall, I think this is still a really good brochure and that we can
move forward with this.

Thanks to all involved,
Richard