Re: Announcing the dates

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 9:40 PM, Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> wrote:
> yes, either debian press team or twitter. debian press team publishing
> old news does not make any sense.

Easily fixed by having two distinct news items:

Via blog: "We signed the contracts and got reconfirmation so the date
is set; also, today in 365 days, there will be another excuse for beer
and cheese"

Via press team during DC14: "We hereby officially announced DebConf15
etc yadda yadda, more details"

I.e. make the first item about signing the contract and thus fixing
the dates and the latter about a fully-fledged announcement with more
details.

Richard