Re: Level of displaying sponsorship

Hi,

I'll share my personal opinion on each of the listed items.

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Franziska Lichtblau
<rhalina@old-forest.org> wrote:
> * having a sponsor opening the conference dinner with a few words
> * having a sponsor opening the cheese&wine party with a few words (after an
>   opening by christian)

I think both of these are too much, I would prefer this to be:
"Conference dinner, sponsored by Foo", "Cheese and Wine party,
sponsored by Bar", with no opening words in either, just a banner.

> * Incorporating a hardware infrastructure sponsors name into the wifi ESSID

I think this is too much and would feel too invasive for attendees.

> * Having sponsored lottery prices every morning

I'm ok with this one.

--
Besos,
Marga