Preparing a presentation for DC14

Dear team,

We have a slot at DC14 to present our conference, in 23 days:

  https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/23/debconf15-in-heidelberg/

Is there anyone here interested and willing to work on a couple of
slides?

There are a number of photos on

  https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_itemId=61636
  http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debconf-data/media.debconf.org.git/tree/dc15/photos

and we can request any other material from the hostel, with enough
time on our hands.

The presentation could include:

  - Why Heidelberg is an excellent choice
  - What the hostel offers to us
  - Dates and preliminary schedule, prices even
  - Our webpage
  - Special events we are planning
  - What we offer to sponsors
  - Where we could use help from volunteers who want to join us and
    how to join
  - Stuff to do in Heidelberg
  - Stuff to do in Germany pre-/post-conference
  - How to keep up-to-date (blog, twitter, mailinglist, etc.)
  - Questions, ideas from the audience

Anything else?

We don't need a beautiful, fleshed out presentation, any collection
of material would already be really helpful.

But if you are planning to attend DC14, could imagine presenting
DC15 and want to do it right from the start, that would be even
better!

Cheers,

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`