Re: Feedback on the website DebConf15

also sprach Jan-Marek Glogowski <glogow@fbihome.de> [2014-07-09 19:31 +0200]:
> For me it's hard to read / focus on "meeting" and "2015" in the header.

For me too.

> I really like the "change contrast" feature, but the "light"
> version becomes even harder to read.

This is just an idea; there's a lot of work to be done if we want to
support the dual-theme mode.

> At first (2nd and 3rd) I missed the "change contrast" button
> - probably it would be ok to put it as a "printable version"
> button - larger and just under the "August 2015". And also get rid
> of the black side bars and just keep small black lines as a frame

We'll just make it dependent on your local time! ;)
(just kidding!)

Everyone is invited to play around. It's not live yet, as we have
not announced it. Commit early and often.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf14: Portland, OR, USA:   http://debconf14.debconf.org
      DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org