Dealing with DC15 sponsors

Hey team,

today we received the first mail by someone interested in sponsoring
DC15. This raises the question on how to proceed.

If the sponsor is DC14-relevant (i.e. from the US, or global), then
obviously we should pass them over to the sponsorship team.

However, if the sponsor is clearly only DC15-relevant, i.e. because
it's a German business etc., should we handle this ourselves for now
to keep your back free, or should it also go through the sponsorship
team?

For the latter case, it makes sense to add a few people from the
DC15 project team to the sponsorship team, such that they can read
mail to sponsors@debconf.org, interact with RT and commit to Git.

Who should I talk to to set this up?

Thanks,

--