Re: [Debconf-team] Chairs nominations & feedback on possible chairs
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Debconf-team] Chairs nominations & feedback on possible chairs
- From: Margarita Manterola <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 10:02:23 +0200
- Message-id: <CAP+fKSppLk+c81unar2=8TodHXOh7BNQBeO_srz1dBE2=_TV1w@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAD77+gRBxxVo9D1Ad=vGDCk+8pGmXk6viiBQxo-eBUVTd+k7QA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <20140428215003.GA5361@xanadu.blop.info> <20140429050321.GA25105@fishbowl.rw.madduck.net> <CAD77+gRBxxVo9D1Ad=vGDCk+8pGmXk6viiBQxo-eBUVTd+k7QA@mail.gmail.com>
So, personally, I've been involved with debconf orga for so long that I'm not sure why I was not a chair in the first place.
However, I don't have any desire of claiming a position of power right now. So I'd be fine as a dc15 reviewer.
Moray wanted the chairs to expand into a bigger team. Possibly based on those that have participated in the venue selection. If that were the case, then I think I would naturally be a part of it... But also in this case it makes less sense to be picky and review candidates.