Re: [Debconf-team] Chairs nominations & feedback on possible chairs

also sprach Lucas Nussbaum <leader@debian.org> [2014-04-28 23:50 +0200]:
> 2) One important criterion for the selection of a DebConf chair is
> that DebConf organizers, including the local team, should be
> comfortable working with him/her. I don't want to do a public
> review of all possible candidates, but I'd like to offer each team
> (DC14 and DC15) the opportunity to name up to 2 people that will
> be able to give their feedback on the list of possible candidates.
>
> I'd like to move quickly on that, so the deadline for both (1) and
> (2) is 2014-04-30.

Who'd be willing to do this and look at the list of candidates to
offer feedback?

I have suggested myself as a candidate to Lucas, so I do not want to
get involved.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team