DC15 legal entity

Dear team,

in preparation of next week's meeting, I agreed to write up
considerations about which legal entity to put behind DC15. To ease
collaboration, I put the result on the Wiki:

  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/LegalEntity

Enjoy,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"most people become bankrupt through having invested too heavily in
 the prose of life. to have ruined one's self over poetry is an
 honour."
                                                        -- oscar wilde