Re: signage

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 01:05:39PM -0700, tony wrote:
> > As for badges, have we decided on text layout?

> > The last 2 years had:
> > IRC Nick
> > Name
> > languages spoken (en, es, fr, de, etc.)

> Timely that you bring this up.  Temporarily ignoring the ad-hoc badge
> printing we will do, are we ready to get an export from the Summit
> database that contains this information for the confirmed attendees?  If
> so, any suggestions as to who might be the best person to produce that?

> Thank you for the information!
> tony

We don't have language preference data in summit, so this would be just IRC
nick + name.

I should be able to do a dump of this tomorrow.  What format do you want?
CSV?

Whatever script we're using for generating the printable files should
probably also be integrated into summit so that the frontdesk has a way to
print these on demand, right?