Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf14 Cheese and Wine party venue

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 12:48 AM, Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> wrote:
> I'm asking because if the two are largely in alignment, perhaps having
> the attendees in compliance with the DebConf CoC, will be fine for PL?

Turning this around, can the Debian & DebConf CoC be submitted to them
and, if they are OK with it, simply be in effect during C&W as well?

If not, where is their CoC so it can be looked over?

I feel that sometimes people shoot over the top with their wording
when a more nuanced, balanced, and inclusive approach would be better.

Richard