Re: DebConf14 Cheese and Wine party venue

Team, what do we do about this new requirement from Puppet Labs?

Christy Snow <christy.snow@puppetlabs.com> writes:
> One thing that I don't think that has been mentioned, for all events
> we have at the office we require a registration list.  This helps us
> plan for exactly how many will be attending and our chance to present
> our Events Code of Conduct.  We usually create a simple Eventbrite
> that we can send to attendees (doesn't take more than 3 minutes to
> fill out).
>
> Do you see any issues with this?  If not, I can have one created next
> week and share the link with you to include in any communications or
> putting the link on the website.

Since reconfirmation has already started, I'm guessing it's too late to
add a "Will be attending C&W party" checkbox to summit :(

--
Gerald Turner <gturner@unzane.com>        Encrypted mail preferred!