Re: [Debian-portland-soc] Looking to volunteer for Debconf14

Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net> writes:
> I consider that way more than one better. :) Being a volunteer-run
> conference makes anyone who wants to work intensely valuable. We'll take
> you!

Thanks, Patty. Of course, there's the caveat of good intentions
sometimes leading to little actual effort. Hopefully I'll avoid that.

> Do you hang out on IRC at all? We have a #debian-pdx channel on OFTC that we
> occassionally start mutterings about organization. There's also the global
> #debconf-team channel on OFTC where we hang out.

Thanks. I've joined both of those now. So I'll see you there.

> Otherwise, we have local[0] and global[1] mailing lists you can join.

Perfect. I'm there too, now.

I'll look forward to jumping in where I can.

-Carl