Re: DebConf local team work session: Wed Jan 22 @ 6pm, PSU campus

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 05:05:32PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Hi folks,

> As discussed at the last team IRC meeting, I think it's time for us to kick
> into high gear, and start having in-person work sessions to plow through our
> todo list.

> Bart Massey has agreed to host us for the first of these, this coming
> Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm on the PSU campus.  I believe this will be in the
> College of Engineering building, on SW 4th & SW Harrison - exact room to be
> determined (and announced ASAP).

> There's a food cart pod right across the street, so the plan is to grab
> dinner, bring it in, and get work done. :)

> Hope to see you there!

This meeting has happened. You can find the agenda and minutes on the
DebConf14 Meetings wiki page[0].

Next f2f local meeting is schceduled for 12 Feb 2014, 6pm PST, PSU FAB 130.

Next IRC global meeting is scheduled for 11 Feb 2014, 2000 UTC,
#debconf-team.

Cheers!
Patty

[0] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Meetings

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski