DebConf local team work session: Wed Jan 22 @ 6pm, PSU campus

Hi folks,

As discussed at the last team IRC meeting, I think it's time for us to kick
into high gear, and start having in-person work sessions to plow through our
todo list.

Bart Massey has agreed to host us for the first of these, this coming
Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm on the PSU campus.  I believe this will be in the
College of Engineering building, on SW 4th & SW Harrison - exact room to be
determined (and announced ASAP).

There's a food cart pod right across the street, so the plan is to grab
dinner, bring it in, and get work done. :)

Hope to see you there!