Re: DebConf local team work session: Wed Jan 22 @ 6pm, PSU campus

I will be attending and am on the Sponsorship Team

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 05:05:32PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Hi folks,

> As discussed at the last team IRC meeting, I think it's time for us to kick
> into high gear, and start having in-person work sessions to plow through our
> todo list.

> Bart Massey has agreed to host us for the first of these, this coming
> Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm on the PSU campus.  I believe this will be in the
> College of Engineering building, on SW 4th & SW Harrison - exact room to be
> determined (and announced ASAP).

> There's a food cart pod right across the street, so the plan is to grab
> dinner, bring it in, and get work done. :)

> Hope to see you there!

\o/

My goal is to sift through the Final Report that the swiss team is really
trying hard to drive to a completion. I intend to prettify the content
that's there and see if I can provide the Sponsorship team with a suitable
summary they can use in addition to the sponsorship brochure already
available.

Having someone or someones available from the sponsorship team (or
interested in the sponsorship team!) working with me would be fantastic.

Can we get a roll call of people who will be able to make it, to give Bart
head's up on logistics needs?

Thanks, all!
Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski