Re: IRC meeting schedule: doodle poll [mailer@doodle.com: Doodle: Link for poll "DebConf 14 IRC meetings"]

Hi again,

So the poll results are in, and the winning date is:

  Saturday, November 16 @ 18:00 UTC

Actually, on paper the poll has a tie, with the other time being Tuesday,
November 12 @ 19:30 UTC.  However, there are two reasons for Saturday to win
anyway:

 - The original set of poll options were based on times that both Patty and
   I knew we could make it; since then, Patty has had a standing conflict
   come up at work, so she can no longer make the Tuesday time slot.  She
   would be able to do 20:00 UTC instead, so if there's consensus that this
   would work we could switch to this time after November, but I didn't want
   to reset the poll after a bunch of people had already voted.
 - For this month in particular, I've been called up for jury duty on
   November 12, so there's no way I could make it either.

While I'm all in favor of the DebConf team depending on the two of us as
little as possible ;), I guess it might be best to not have both of us
completely out of the loop for the meetings.

We can discuss at the meeting whether those in attendance would prefer the
Tuesday @ 20:00 slot going forward from December.

Thanks,