Re: [Debian-portland-soc] DebConf14 - Here We Go!

I'm a key holder at FreeGeek and so I can check and see if this would be ok?

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net> wrote:
Good news, everyone!

DebConf13 has successfully concluded, and Steve is helping to push out the
Final Report so we can get DC14 rolling. PSU has confirmed our dates for us
- last week of August 2014 - and we have a great start on that front!

Now, we need to start discussing a few items that need focus from early
stages and make sure people are prepared for what's happening. As wonderful
as Lucky Lab is, it's not a very efficient meeting place, and so we need to
come up with a, hopefully, slightly quieter, but still central, meeting
place where we can start plotting out our steps and keeping everyone on the
same page.

Ideas of where to meet? It seems Tuesday and Thursday evenings are hit and
miss with people, so I'm definitely open to looking at other evenings or
possibly even during the day on the weekends if that's more convenient for
people.

Don't make me start hunting everyone down individually. :)

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net