Idea for badges for 2014

It might be nice if people could add a brief (up to 5 words) self-description, indicating what they work on in Debian, so people know what to ask them about.

Other people are still mulling over the details. My personal take is that it'd be great to see people with text like the following examples:

* "Python OpenHatch newcomers outreach" (me)

* "kernel maintainer since 2007" (Ben Hutchins, though the year is made-up)

* "no contributions yet but excited"

* "debconf team for ages"

etc.

I seem to have buy-in from others. I'd like to review the registration question, and I imagine Marga might too, if possible, before registration opens with this.

Cheers and thank you!

-- Asheesh.

To keep track of what OpenHatch and I are up to, read our monthly newsletter: