Call for core videoteam members for DebConf24

Hi,

We've started preparing for the upcoming DebConf24, which will take
place in Busan, South Korea, from Sunday July 28th to Sunday August 4th 2024. DebCamp will be held from Sunday July 21st to Saturday July 27th 2024 [1].

If you are planning to go to DC24 and want to join the core videoteam (with great powers comes great responsibilities...), please reach out!

As always, Debian can provide travel, accommodation and food sponsorship for core videoteam members if requested. If you plan to ask for sponsorship, please fill out the following page on the Debian wiki [2].

Note the deadline to ask for videoteam core sponsorship is April 12th, which happens to be our next meeting :) More info on that in the other email I just sent to the debconf-video mailing list.

If you plan to go to DC24 and be part of the core team, it would be a good idea if you came :)

Cheers,

[1]: https://debconf24.debconf.org/
[2]: https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/24/Videoteam/Budget

--