Next videoteam meeting: Friday April 12th, from 11:00 to 12:00 UTC

Hello!

We haven't had a meeting in a while, but time flies and we need to prepare for DC24 :)

As such, our next meeting will be on Friday April 12th, from 11:00 to 12:00 UTC.

Apart from our regular items, this meeting will also be an occasion for us to approve our travel budget request. Here is the proposed agenda: https://deb.li/ipVeE. Feel free to add anything you think is missing!

Cheers,

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau