Call for core videoteam members for DebConf23

Hi,

We've started preparing for the upcoming DebConf23, which will take
place in Kochi, India, from Sunday September 10th to 17th 2023. DebCamp will be held from Sunday September 3rd to 9th 2023. [1]

If you are planning to go to DC23 and want to join the core videoteam (with great powers comes great responsibilities...), please reach out!

Our next meeting will be held on April 24th (see the other email I just sent to the videoteam mailing list). If you plan to go to DC23 and be part of the core team, it would be a good idea if you came :)

Cheers,

[1]: https://debconf23.debconf.org/

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀