Re: Call for core videoteam members for DebConf23

Hi,

I've already mentioned this on IRC, but outside the meeting, and so just
to make sure it isn't forgotten:

It is definitely my intention to go to debconf. I might also come to
debcamp, but that is less sure at this point.

I haven't actually decided anything yet, though.

--
     w@uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}

I will have a Tin-Actinium-Potassium mixture, thanks.