DebConf videoteam travel and accommodation sponsorship requirements

Dear DebConf bursaries team,

In preparation for DC22, the DebConf videoteam has made and approved a
list of the accommodation and travel sponsorship needs of its core members:

1. Louis-Philippe Véronneau (pollo): Travel from Montréal to Kosovo:
~1400 EUR + on-site accommodation.

2. Kyle Robbertze (paddatrapper): Travel from Cape Town to Kosovo: ~1000
EUR + on-site accommodation.

3. Stefano Rivera (tumbleweed): Travel from ? to Kosovo (probably via
San Francisco to collect opsis in storage = an extra 1000 EUR): 1000 EUR
+ on-site accommodation.

4. Daniel Lenharo de Souza (lenharo): Travel from Curitiba (CWB) to
Kosovo: ~1550 EUR + on-site accommodation.

We deem these people essential to make video recording and streaming at
DC22 happen. As such, we kindly ask you approve their travel and
accommodation requests.

Cheers,

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀