Re: Music used in Debconf16 Video?

[Valessio Brito]
> You remind me that in this video I didn't exclusively look for
> creative commons content on free platforms. It was a local
> collaborator (Merlin) who suggested and offered this song. I put this
> video on Youtube[1] ("Music by "Merlin", Africori - Waar Was Jy (Radio
> Mix)) and the original credits appear, however, the Youtube platform
> did not charge or block my video/upload.

Right.  As the music is not cleared, we will just remove the video from
our playlist.  We can not afford to take a chance and even if we could
strike a deal with the artist, we would still have to pay money we do
not have to the collector organisations in Norway. :(

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen