Re: Video Team members participation in MiniDebConf 2019 Vaumarcus

On 20/08/2019 21:19, jathan wrote:

Hi everyone,

Who of the Video Team members are planning to attend the MiniDebConf
2019 in Vaumarcus and helping with some tasks? I would like to know if
anyone could take the Video Team hardware to the venue or what is the
current availability of the stuff to could record the talks. Please
answer before this Friday 23rd to coordinate something,

Best regards
Jathan

Hi Jathan,
We have a team meeting next Tuesday (our first after DebConf).  MiniConf CH19 is on the adgenda, and we will let you know if any of us are able to attend after that.

BR
/Andy