Re: Subtitles publishing workflow

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 07:01:08PM +0200, Thomas Vincent wrote:
> Being the one that pings the DebConf video team each time a subtitle is
> ready, I would really love not being a SPOF anymore.

:-)

One way in which things could be done somewhat automatically would be to
have a git checkout of the subs repository on vittoria which is updated
by cron and for which some script rsyncs files to apu (which is the
master for meetings-archive.d.n)...

Then you'd only need to add a merge request to the archive-meta
repository.

> Making the subs team a part of the video team (on Salsa) has already
> been discussed last year but we never actually did it.

Any idea why that is the case?

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard