Re: Mini-DebConf Marseille -- videoteam sprint

Hey pollo!

On Fri, Apr 05, 2019 at 05:32:02PM -0400, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
> Turns out a few people of the videoteam will make it to the Marseille
> Mini-conf. At the moment 4 people confirmed, but another person is also
> thinking about coming.
>
> If possible, we'd like a space where we can sprint before the event. It
> doesn't have to be very big as we won't be unpacking the cameras there,
> but somewhere not too far from the mini-conf venue with an internet
> access would be nice.
>
> Do you think you could hook us up with something? I'm arriving on the
> 21st, so if we could start on the 22nd or the 23rd it would be great.

I confirm you can have a space for videoteam sprint from the 22nd.
We will see if it's in the mini-conf venue or in a space not too far.

On Fri, Apr 05, 2019 at 05:34:31PM -0400, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
> Oh, and I forgot, do you know when we can start setting up at the venue?
>
> I guess we'll have access to the room Friday in the afternoon, but it'd
> be nice to have as much time as possible since we might have to deal
> with some surprises along the road.

I will see with Jérémy (in Cc:) who is in contact with the owner of the
mini-conf venue.

Ci@+
--
Grégory Colpart - CEO Evolix - Clé OpenPGP : 0x44975278B8612B5D
Evolix - Hébergement et Infogérance Open Source