Re: [Report] Venue checklist for debconf19

Hi Rodrigo,

On Fri, Nov 02, 2018 at 05:52:17PM -0300, Rodrigo Siqueira wrote:
[... someone else will have to comment on the report...]
> Additionally, we tried to replicate the video team setup in our
> computers. However, due to our inexperience in this subject, we failed
> in this task. We will study more about the basic setup and maybe try
> again in another event.

If you didn't succeed, that means our secret plan to make this as easy
as possible has not (yet) succeeded.

Can you explain what went wrong? Just because you didn't understand how
something works, does not mean that it's your problem to fix ;-)

Thanks,

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard